(Home) Graze-Cleaning: A Brief Explanation


As some of us are entering [the seeming void of] young adulthood, starting more time-consuming jobs, and moving out into places, or simply acquiring more responsibility over the vicinity in which we dwell, the thought of cleaning and having time to do so can be very overwhelming. Dishes pile up, bathrooms become unbearable, and then the task of cleaning it all becomes a day, or even week long undertaking, that the thought of creates stress in the mind. 
To prevent this, something I usually do is what I like to call “graze cleaning”. For example, I’ve just made dinner, and have only a few dishes in the sink, so I clean them up really quick before bed and wipe down the kitchen counter. The bathroom is starting to looking a little bit grungy, so I wipe out the sink, and give the toilet a quick scrub and wipe down, maybe the shower too. Things are starting to move around, pillows are out of place, so I straighten things up. The floor looks a little questionable, so I’d run the vacuum through really quick. This works much better than taking an entire day to do all chores at once, for some people, especially those with full-time jobs or part time jobs that are demanding, and people who may be physically or mentally weak for some reason or another.
This is actually something that I’ve noticed my parents and other people of the generation before me doing, because it really does seem to be the best way for most people to keep a clean and tidy house without overworking themselves into stress and exhaustion. 
Hope this can help some people out there who may be struggling for one reason or another.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Paranormal) Alien/Demon Correlations

(Paranormal) Dangers of the Spiritual Occult

(Health) Anorexia: What it Really Is and Why It's so Awful