(Paranormal) Alien/Demon Correlations



Usually, I wouldn’t be the person to post something like this, but it has reached a point where it is troubling me, between the nightmares and random hallucinations I tend to experience, and noticing that a lot of starry-eyed people my age or people who are unfamiliar with proper spiritual conduct are taking an interest in entities like aliens and other paranormal beings.

This morning I tried to record a video of me talking about a nightmare I had last night about an alien abduction and talk a bit about what I believe of aliens and their correlation to demons and other malevolent beings, but when I played back the video, I realized it had cut off about 2 minutes before I ended the video, leaving me with a 7:24 minute clip where the sound cuts out a few seconds before the video ends rather than a full 9 and half or so minute clip.

I do not wish to attach the video to this post, or to air it YouTube at this time.

As stated in this video, I believe that there is a strong correlation between the existence of aliens and demonic entities, at least in my experiences with them. There seem to be a lot of similar features described by many experiencers of these types of phenomenon. All of these presumptions were taken from a large pool of data, of people who shared accounts with the same qualities, from different time periods. So far, it seems that they both have these traits in common:

-reptilian features

-existence in another dimension besides the physical

-living “inside of the Earth” or within a volcano

-working with the government


Reptilian Features

Matthew Botsford was a man who passed away and was resuscitated, and claimed to be on the inside of a volcano or surrounded by boiling rock, in the presence of demons, some of which he described as large reptilian beings. There are many accounts from people who have claimed to have been visited by an aggressive alien race from the star system known as Zeta (2) Reticuli and have claimed that these beings are reptilian in nature. This is not something I would typically disclose under normal circumstances, but I have heard sounds and voices and seen imaged of creatures who claim to be from this star system. How I handled it was to tell them that they are not allowed to contact me and that I don’t want anything to do with them, and I am spiritual so I prayed that God would keep me safe from them. I do still feel like they sometimes manipulate events in my life in order to shame and mock me. I don’t feel like they are friendly or helpful, even if they claim to be and should be avoided for your safety. This is still something that is deeply troubling to me and causes me a great deal of stress on a daily basis. 

Notably, I’m sure you’ve heard the conspiracies about some of our major political and pop culture influencers having a split second moment where they showed a “reptilian eye”. This could simply be a warning for us not to trust them, as they may have a malevolent spirit and care solely about the rotten things of this world like wealth and power, which is inherently demonic influence.


Existence in Another Dimension

Presumably, if they are perceived through disruptions in the visual and auditory processing centers in the brain, it’s likely that they are able to cause electromagnetic disturbances and small disruptions or distortions in our brain’s regular processing. It’s likely a minute disruption, using reflective and high-level quantum mechanics to access us if it’s coming from physically very far away. A photo particle could theoretically be small enough to slide through space without losing too much energy, perhaps combined with some sort of reflective technology. Without theory, I’m content to accept not knowing how the transmissions got here. Demons are also known to trip electromagnetic processing in hypersensitive humans as well devices. Somehow, they are able to manipulate it. Remember, they are the anti-humans, anti-divinities. Both seemingly use these methods to antagonize, strike fear, or even receive awe or worship from humans.


Living Under Earth or in a Volcano - “Take my hand and follow me to hell.”

Many theories about reptilians state that they are actually currently living on Earth, some underwater and some on the inside of volcanoes where they build and live in a “hive”, developing technology and doing tests on humans. Hell is also said to be a “lake of fire”, which is what the inside of a volcano essentially looks like. Demons want authority and control over humanity so they can lead them farther and farther away from God, into their own destruction.


Working With the Government

Besides the numerous theories about Area 51, and all the more well-known government/alien conspiracies...

We should all know by know that our government regularly makes lethal ethical errors, but did you know about Project Stargate? This was something done by the FBI and other United States militant forces to try to spy better and have an advantage against the countries and/or criminals they were dealing with. What they did was attempt to train “psychic powers” in themselves, such as remote viewing, and astral travel, which are forbidden for humans to practice, and ruled by demonic influence. Doing something like that could easily have been suggested by or lead them to the discovery of malevolent “aliens”.


Deception

Lastly, these “aliens” could simply be demons lying to us, trying to invite us into places where we aren’t to go by claiming to be a cool alien from another planet. It will make you feel like you’re special: like you have some kind of special connection to these beings…until they start antagonizing you and commanding you to do things you know (or don’t know!) are very wrong. A real benevolent force wouldn’t try to fool you or have you do something evil. They're also known to camouflage themselves to blend into normal society to look like humans, although that might be far-fetched, even for me.


Final Notes


Once again, I would not suggest and do not condone contacting or interacting with these beings at all. I do not think we are intended to interact with them. I also do not condone activities such as intentional psychic demonstration, astral travel or remote viewing. I believe God can give certain people a hypersensitive ability that can develop properly if we trust in Him but I don’t believe we can force a true gift, especially by disobeying His commands.

This is also purely theoretical and based on 1) what I’ve personally experienced and 2) what I’ve gathered through research. I don’t proudly wear a tin foil hat, and that is partially why I’m somewhat apprehensive about posting this. As much as I don’t want to be seen as some sort of radical paranoia/mania-stricken conspiracy theorist, I think this information is worth posting for those of your interested to take into consideration, at least. Stay safe out there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Paranormal) Dangers of the Spiritual Occult

(Health) Anorexia: What it Really Is and Why It's so Awful